A dent on a car be it new or old is like being hit where it hurts most. Easing that pain; is being able to fix minor dents without having to pay for it in the end. This deal gets you a DIY Pops A Dent, handy tools in repairing minor knocks to your vehicle.
A Pop A Dent- DIY Car Dent Repair Tool
Easy to use
Just a few simple steps to complete
The product contains one glue gun, three adhesive chains, one nut, one bracket and one glue stick. (Glue stick can be added separately)
1. Clean the dents with a clean damp cloth;
2. Load the hot melt glue stick from behind the hot melt glue gun, pull the trigger, let the glue stick enter the glue gun, plug in the power supply, and let the glue gun warm up for 5 minutes;
3. Find a suitable traction gasket (large dents require a large traction gasket; (Note: the larger the traction gasket, the greater the pulling force of the traction);
4. Pull the trigger of the glue gun and coat the selected traction gasket with the extruded glue (the 4 holes of the gasket should also be covered with hot melt adhesive)
5. Quickly place the traction pad coated with hot melt adhesive in the center of the dent, and gently press it until the hot melt adhesive is cured and firmly adhered; (let the hot melt adhesive dry for about 8 minutes; we recommend not to let the heat Do not allow the adhesive to dry for more than 10 minutes)
6. Align the hole in the middle of the traction tension bridge with the sticky traction gasket rod, put the screw rotation button sleeve on the traction gasket rod, and slowly tighten until the indented part is drawn flush with the surrounding surface. .
7. Some dents may need to be repeated several times to repair the dents.
8. If the repaired surface is raised a bit, please follow the steps below: First rub the raised point back and forth with the thumb until the raised point is as flat as the other surfaces; if the raised point cannot be flattened with the thumb, use it Tap the stick (the gesture of holding the pen) and gently tap the raised point until the raised point is flat. Sometimes, it may need to be repeated several times. (Note: when using the percussion stick, the unusable force is too great)
9. After the dent is repaired, unscrew the screw rotation button, remove the traction tension bridge, and then remove the traction gasket. If there is hot-melt adhesive stuck to the surface of the car body, let your hand gently tear it off.An economical alternative
3 different sized dental removal stems to accommodate many different size dents
A professional glue gun with enough sticks for dozens of applications
A knockdown tool
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using Australia Post, DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. The typical delivery time frame is between 10 to 14 business days however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number, so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
We truly believe that we sell some of the most innovative & game-changing products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.